We are experienced in working to conserve historic and traditional buildings. The results are individual, imaginative and practical, adapting buildings to perform new uses.
1. We review the legislation relevant to your historic property.
2. We prepare heritage statements for any changes you need.
3. We carry out historical research and analyse materials.
4. We record the building accurately at the start of the project.
5. We liaise with English Heritage and consult with Historic England and Conservation Officers.
6. We prepare specifications for the repair of historic fabric and remedial work.