Posted: 4 July 2019
Native Architects need a talented Architect or Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our team. We are a York based practice working on a busy mixed workload with a reputation for sustainable design and conservation excellence.
This is a great opportunity to work on projects from conception to completion and with a range of construction consultants and specialists in alternative forms and bio-based forms of construction.
Candidates should preferably have 1- 2 years experience working in an Architectural office, across all workstages. The successful candidate will work within our team on a variety of leisure, commercial, residential and conservation projects through all RIBA workstages.
An immediate start would be preferred.
The candidate should demonstrate the following:
• RIBA / ARB qualified.
• Have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
• Be confident and able to draw + sketch by hand.
• Possess excellent design skills.
• Be experienced in Vectorworks.
• Be experienced in indesign, sketchup and 3D modelling skills.
• Have a good understanding of UK planning and building regulations.
• Have a good understanding of construction technologies.
• Be committed to sustainable design.
Please send your application to Sally Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org