The design process is collaborative and exciting, artistic, pulling together a mixture of aesthetic and technical skills creating functional and imaginative solutions. Behind every good design is a rigorous stress testing of the brief.
1. We examine precedents to explore the feasibility of your ideas.
2. A feasibility study will often be prepared to explore options for the site or building.
3. Sketches and illustrations are prepared to explain the design concept – the expression of a core idea around which all the parts of the project can develop into a finalised design.
4. The design team can comprise a sole designer working with the client or a mixture of consultants such as engineers or specialists.
5. It’s never too early to consider sustainability in your project. We specialise in designing buildings that have a low impact on the environment using both modern and traditional methods. We avoid using petrochemical based products as they can degrade internal air quality and are non-recyclable.