Our role is to translate your ideas and aspirations into a built form often with the support of other consultants.
1. We take the concept design and progress to a more detailed design often with inputs from other members of the design team.
2. Our drawings will show the design within it’s context to allow it to be fully understood by the planners.
3. We prepare supporting statements to explain the design and how the use and design accords with planning policies.
4. We will ask the client to sign off the developed design and we will finalise all the details to ensure that the application will be validated by the planning authority
5. We submit your building design with other accompanying information to the local authority for your area and liaise with the planning and conservation officers.
6. The project will be tested through the public consultation and planning processes; we can manage this for you or liaise with a planning consultant.